- 375g Polenta / Polenta con Grano Saraceno (*)
- Lardo / Guanciale / Prosciutto
- Stracchino cheese
- Chopped Walnuts
- Sognino salad
- Ragu di salsiccia
- Cook the Polenta according to instructions on packet, cooking times are longer for Polenta with Grano Saraceno.
- Lay out a layer of greaseproof paper on a baking tray and spread the cooked polenta using a spatula into a layer of approx 2 cm thick, and leave to cool.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out nice golden patties of the polenta and set aside.
- Warm a large non stick frying pan or skillet to medium heat, place the polenta crostini in the pan and gentle warm on each side for 1 min in total.
- While the crostini are still warm, garnish a third of them, generously with Stracchino Cheese, Chopped walnuts and sprig of sognino salad.
- Garnish another third generously with the Guanciale / Prosciutto and dress with rosemary infused olive oil.
- Garnish the remaining crostini with Ragù di salsiccia.
- Serve immediately as a starter or as an Aperitivo, perfect with Prosecco or Aperol Spritz!
(*) Parboiled Polenta such as “Polenta Valsugana” Cooks in just 8 mins, whereas Polenta with grano saraceno requires 40mins to cook.