Join Katie to explore the wonderful Como Produce market, meet the local farmers & sample their produce, local fish, meats, salamis, hams, wonderful selections of Cheese and of course fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables from Como province.
Private Tour details:
- Market days are Tuesday and Thursday
- Tours start at 9 am (advance booking required)
- Meeting point: Como centre location (emailed in the booking confirmation)
- Duration: approx 4 hours
- Distance to walk in total: 1.5km
- Minimum group size: 2
- Maximum group size: 8
- Weather condition: rain or shine
- Vegetarian friendly (please email us in advance if you have any specific intolerances/diets)
- What you should bring: a bottle of water, comfortable shoes
What’s included ?
- Katie will be your private guide, she is english speaking, knowledgeable & a Como local, who loves meeting food lovers
- Meet with local passionate food producers
- An introduction to Como's & Northern Italian Cuisine
- Purchase a selection of local produce
- Return to Katie's Kitchen to prepare a light lunch using the ingredients purchased during the market tour
- Lunch accompanied by local wines & Dessert
- An email summary of the tour including recipes.