- This event has passed.
Wholemeal Organic Irish Breads & Autumn Soups
March 5, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
With the crisp Autumn days now here in Como, its time for freshly baked breads, and warm bowls of hearty homemade soup for the perfect Lunch. Join Katie in her beautiful home in Como, to learn a few of her Irish Family secrets in this special Irish themed cooking class.
Breads: Three different types of Irish soda bread, including Katie’s Famous, Wholemeal Irish Soda bread, we will use only the best Organic ingredients in all of our breads:
- Katie’s Irish Soda Bread using Wholemeal Wheat Flour and oats
- Guinness Soda Bread, a dark nutty wholemeal bread with Wholemeal Flour, Oats, seeds & Guinness
- Gluten & Yeast Free 100% Oat flour Bread, soft inside with a crunchy crust this is the best gluten free bread ever!
Soups: Two classic ‘Avoca’ inspired soups, from my home county of Wicklow, for our lunch:
- Carrot & Corriander creamy soup
- Pea and Mint soup with Prosciutto crutons
Once our work is done, we’ll sit down to savour our creations with some local Italian wines and unwind. Come and immerse yourself in this special Irish cooking class in Como.
Sign up for the cooking class
Our Cooking Class costs from €50 per person according to group size, include lunch with prosecco, regional wines, dessert and coffee.
We like to keep our cooking class small so everyone can get involved in the cooking. Places are limited so Book Now or email us to arrange a private custom class Katie@makebakecomo.com